Saturday, October 3, 2009

you're a wolf boy, get out of this town





Jenna's pretty green dress made its way onto my body, and the pictures don't do as much justice as they should for the dress. needless to say it could probably make any girl's boobs look great. thanks jennalove for letting me wear it, and for the pictures.
on another note--my laptop has been in computer heaven for the past two weeks and i'm waiting for it to get repaired so all my favorite pictures/inspirations are floating out there somewhere and i want them back! but the break my computer and i are taking from each other has given me time to read tons of books! just finished The Rum Diary, and Hells Angels by Hunter S. Thompson, and next up is the The Proud Highway so i'm pretty excited, i forgot how much i loved reading.
xo G.
dress- bcbg max azria
fur cape- vintage-jenna's

No comments: