Friday, October 2, 2009

RIP honda750















Another day, another coughing fit. I've been coughing for about 4 months now...it's either the smoking or the a.c filter in the room I sleep and dream in. My dear friends from Washington have left, which means no more wizard status. That's probably a good thing. I think I am going to have a shoot for a vintage clothing site next week, I will keep you posted. Thinking about art and how I haven't made enough of it lately, though that's all about to change..I am about to start working on a series of some very funny dark portraits. On a more deppressing note, my boyfriend Jared got his motorcycle stolen from him last night. It's what he uses to escape me and the world at three in morning when he needs to be alone. I feel horrible, that man loved his bike. Anyways, here is some Jill Stuart, House of Holland a little Kurt Cobain thrown in and some of my favorite artist, Anselm Keifer and Willem de Kooning.

No comments: