Tuesday, October 6, 2009

the things that are making me happy.

guest checks--they provide me with something to write my life notes, to-do list, financial planning, doodles, poems, and art on. thank you guest checks, and thank you non-existent customers that don't walk through the doors of our restaurant, you leave quality time for me and my guest checks.


the short amount of time fall/winter comes to austin, texas these "Where the Wild Things Are" coats for Opening Ceremony. (they are expensive--i would go broke, but i can dream)



my butt wants to be in these shorts (erin wasson x RVCA) --because if my Australia trip goes as planned then summer time will be upon me again soon.


pretty photos taken by people who are passionate about it, and the thought of the sea and the open road arriving my way sooner than i think.



Marlon Brando and his leather jacket in "The Wild One"



"where the wild things are" coming out in approximately 10 days, super super excited.
comfy shirts i could live in. (topshop come to texas, please)

x's and efffffin o's- G

2 comments:

THE DIVINITUS said...

So... did you see a movie? I just did today.

Ghizlane said...

hah oh yes, saw it opening night and then again tonight, shows how much i am in love with it. what did you think of it?