Saturday, January 16, 2010

I am getting tired and lost in this mess of pains


















Something is wrong with the photo uploader, but at least you can see a little glimpse of my beautiful trip. My second time in Washington, and I still feel as if stepped into a Tim Burton film or a Richard Diebenkorn painting. We explored old military forts, ate fresh oysters that tasted like candy, raced wooden airplanes, ran through the cold sand, touched flourescent sea creatures, stood in a lighthouse searching for whales in the gray violent sea and bruised myself playing in the icy snow. The beauty of this state really does a number on my emotions, alternating between adoration for the place and the people that surrounded me, and feeling a quiet sad nostalgia around christmas time really made the whole trip pure magic.

1 comment:

creatives said...

Hey!! Can I ask what camera you use. I'm currently looking to up grade mine and these shots are amazing.

Ta!