Saturday, September 5, 2009

when i grow up...







I want to be Jennifer Herrema when I grow up. An aspiring musician myself, I would be lucky if I could only possess a quarter of her beauty, fearlessness, style and her I don't give a fuck...about anybody attitude. She is a warlike flower, who moans and groans on stage and seduces behind the lens. Steven Meisels lens to be exact. His first depiction of the now infamous heroin chic child. This doll could growl her way to hell. One half of Royal Trux, the fantastic playful imaginative rock and roll band that have songs named Witch's Tit and Granny Grunt. Song that will haunt your soul, please your ears and make your brain feel as you been playing pac-man for the last week.....on acid. But no girl this magnificent could only have one talent, she is also a well-known producer, artist, songwriter and an avid wave rider. She puts us regular females to shame. Now go check her out and start a band or something.

xo feriel

No comments: